A new version of JACK2 has just been released.
You can grab the latest release source code at https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/releases and macOS/Windows installers at https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2-releases/releases.
This release focuses on fixing build compatibility with python3.11 and finally removing the examples and tools (as mentioned in previous releases).
The official JACK2 changelog is:
- The waf autooption
--example-toolshas been removed. The example clients and tools are no longer part of the jack2 project.
- Drop dependencies that were only used for example clients and tools (readline, sndfile and zita libs)
- Fix build with python3.11+
- Fix compatibility with macOS 12+
- Fix ringbuffer thread safety on ARM
External changes, related to macOS/Windows installer:
- Update QjackCtl used in macOS/Windows installers to 0.9.9